Date(s) - 20/04/2021
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Kathy Brown's Garden
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the Conditions of Entry.
Each bookable time slot is for 2 hours. You will need to leave the garden promptly at the end of your timeslot so that the next visitors can enter.
There will be a 30 minute changeover time between slots.
Due to the current situation, we are having to set certain conditions so that everyone can enjoy our gardens safely.
- Only people with pre-booked tickets can visit the garden at the time-slot they have booked.
- Please show or print out your order confirmation email as proof of ticket reservation.
- To allow for the uncertainty of the weather, we do not ask for advance payment, but would ask you to pay the entrance fee here on arrival using our card reader.
- Please do not arrive early and if you arrive late, you will not be able to stay longer than your original timeslot.
- Please observe social distancing rules on your visit.
- Please respect any signage or instructions the garden has.
- Babes in arms and toddlers are allowed in for free without a reservation.
- Children aged 4-15 are allowed in half-price, providing a child ticket is reserved and purchased on the day.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- A single toilet is now available.
- Gardener’s World 2 for 1 offer is not valid.
On the day, arrive at the appointed time, and present your Kathy Brown’s Garden ‘Reservation Confirmed’ email to gain entry.
- A choice of tea or coffee plus Kathy’s home made cake, which might include her special Primrose and Violet Sponge cake, Lavender lemon drizzle, Ginger and honey cake, Carrot cake, Almond and Orange (gluten and dairy free) or any other, depending on the season, for £6 per person.
- Maynard ice creams are also on sale.
Full directions are available here.
If using Sat Nav please insert entire address not just the postcode
Bookings are closed for this event.