Date(s) - 01/08/2020
1:00 pm - 2:45 pm
Kathy Brown's Garden
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the Conditions of Entry.
Each bookable timeslot is for 1 hour and 45 minutes. You will need to leave the garden promptly at the end of your timeslot so that the next visitors can enter. There will be a 15 minute changeover time between slots.
Due to the current situation, we are having to set certain conditions so that everyone can enjoy our gardens safely.
- Only people with pre-booked tickets can visit the garden at the time-slot they have booked.
- Please show or print out your order confirmation email as proof of ticket purchase.
- Please do not arrive early and if you arrive late, you will not be able to stay longer than your original timeslot.
- Please observe social distancing rules on your visit.
- There will be Maynard ice creams and sorbets on sale.
- On selected opening dates, Manor Garden Picnics can also be pre-ordered.
- IMPORTANT: Please be sure to provide a minimum of 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel the picnic, otherwise ‘no show’ would mean you forfeit your entrance voucher.
- There will be no tea and cakes available to purchase on the day.
- Please respect any signage or instructions the garden has.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Babes in arms are allowed.
- Children are allowed on Saturdays providing a child ticket is purchased.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- A single toilet is now available.
- Gardener’s World 2 for 1 offer is not valid.
On the day, arrive at the appointed time, and present your Candide Day Ticket Voucher to gain entry.
Bookings are closed for this event.