We are pleased to offer a limited number of Garden Visit tickets to enable you to visit our garden in June 2020.
Each bookable timeslot is for 1 hour and 45 minutes. You will need to leave the garden promptly at the end of your timeslot so that the next visitors can enter. There will be a 15 minute changeover time between slots.
Due to the current situation, we are having to set certain conditions so that everyone can enjoy our gardens safely.
- Only people with pre-booked tickets can visit the garden at the time-slot they have booked.
- Please show or print out your order confirmation email as proof of ticket purchase.
- Please do not arrive early and if you arrive late, you will not be able to stay longer than your original timeslot.
- Please observe social distancing rules on your visit.
- There will be Maynard ice creams and sorbets on sale.
- There will be no tea and cakes.
- Please respect any signage or instructions the garden has.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Babes in arms or in pushchairs (seated) are allowed otherwise we are not admitting children.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- There are no toilet facilities available.
Check availability and book your preferred date and times for visiting the garden, this will provisionally reserve space(s) for you and your group, pending payment.
Now purchase your Candide Day Ticket Vouchers here.
Once your payment has been confirmed by Candide, you will receive a further email from Kathy and Simon, approving your Booking.
NOTE: These vouchers are only valid for open days in June 2020
On the day, arrive at the appointed time, and present your Candide Day Ticket Voucher to gain entry.